Friday, January 27, 2006
I never.......

I think I've had what 2 other blogs on different sites and I never kept up with them so I started this one to see if I can change that. Well that and I'm bored as hell. Now I just have to learn how to use this thing. Oh yeah if anyone's readin this that's my nephew at the top. He just turned 1, isn't he cute? Well I'm a little bias but whateva. I'm off to see what I can make happen to this blog.
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched but are felt in the heart." Until later, Me.


2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Noel said...

Welcome to blogger. Its alot easier than xanga...except the layouts, but I'll help you if you want

Blogger LoViNgDeStInY said...

So I hacked into your blog and made your video smaller so it didnt run into your posting section and I'm sitll under your name. You have to let me know what else you want on there.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer