Monday, November 20, 2006
Work SUCKS!!!!!
From the title you can probably tell that I had a bad night at work and that's an understatement, by 4am I and the other girl I started with was ready to quit. I went in at 10pm and we met the lady that was gonna train us and she seemed nice enough well we went to the back and started pulling boxes off the line and that was cool. I don't mind hard work at all but it took forever for us to get a break and after we finished our work we had to go help everyone else with theirs. I'm a nice person and all but if I can finish my work you can finish yours too and I work pretty fast so come 4am which is quitting time for me the manager says if you came in at 10pm to head to the time clock. What does that mean to you, to clock out and go home right? Well evidently it means a whole other thing to them cause after we clocked out they said we were only supposed to clock out for lunch. I was only scheduled for a 6 hour shift and you don't get a lunch and we weren't the only ones that clocked out either, people that have been there a lot longer then us clocked out too and then the bastards didn't wanna let us leave. It's not like we could clock back in and they wouldn't unlock the damn doors to let us out and it pissed me the F**k off and I so don't wanna go back tomorrow night. After Christmas I'm lookin for another job because the bastards there don't know what the hell they're doin and I can't make it til February. I just had to vent.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer