Sunday, January 29, 2006
I got tagged
Four

Heather tagged me
Four Jobs I've Had:
I've only had 3
Winn Dixie
The Piercing Pagoda
Wal-Mart

Four Movies I could watch over and over again:
The Fighting Temptations
Coach Carter
Barbershop 1 & 2

Four books i could read over and over:
The Rose That Grew From Concrete
Who Will Cry For The Little Boy
?
?

Four places I have lived:
Fort Bragg, NC
Germany
Arkansas
Holland

Four Tv Shows I watch:
106 & Park
All of Us
Meet The Barkers
Celebrity Fit Club

Four Places I have been on Vacation:
Minnesota
An island in Holland I can't remember the name of
?
?

Four Websites I visit Daily:
Flaugh's Flaws
BeyonceWorld
Love-Destiny
AbsolutelyKeyshia

Four Favorite Foods:
Domino's Pizza
Chili
Nestle's Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Mickey mouse waffles

Four Places I'd like to be right now:
Jamaica
At Work
Asleep
?

My sister tagged me and I didn't know what the hell it was but I do now so here it is.
Until later, Me.

Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes. - unknown


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer