Thursday, November 23, 2006
My Thanksgiving
Well I had to work Wednesday night and I really didn't want to because I was supposed to cook Thanksgiving dinner this year but I went back anyway. We were told it was gonna be an easy night because there was only one truck and almost everyone was working so they told us it would be an easy night and we'd probably get to leave early. What a load of bull shit that was because I didn't get outta there until after 7am. They kept us there doing useless shit after we finished with the truck and they pissed everyone off, it wasn't just me this time. When I got home I made me something to eat and was gonna go to sleep but I was sore from work so my mother gave me a muscle relaxer. When I woke up I felt like someone was sitting on my chest and my neck was tingling, I was kinda freakin out and my mom checked my blood pressure. It was pretty high about 132 over 129 and usually my blood pressure's really low so it scared me. I was praying I didn't have to go to the hospital cause I don't have medical insurance but a few hours later everything was fine, I can breathe normally now and it's safe to say that I will never take Flexaril again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer