Sunday, March 18, 2007
Sadness
Valerie (Tuomie) Sandberg

Sandberg (Tuomie), Valerie age 47, of Coon Rapids, formerly of St. Anthony. Survived by husband, Brian; mother, Jeanine (Bill) Patterson; father, Norman (Elsie); brothers, Steve (Bobbie) and Dan (Nancy); mother-in- law, Melrose; nieces, nephews, brothers and sisters-in-law, other relatives, business associates and many friends. She was an accomplished businesswoman and travel executive. She loved golf, fishing, outdoor activities and her dog, Sandi. Memorials may be directed to HHH Cancer Research. Service Wednesday, March 21, 2007, 11:00 AM, Abiding Savior Lutheran Church, 8211 Red Oak Drive, Mounds View. Private interment. Visitation 1 hour before service at church and Tuesday, 4:00-8:00 PM at the Washburn-McReavy Coon Rapids Chapel 763-767-1000 1827 Coon Rapids Blvd. Published in the Star Tribune from 3/18/2007 - 3/19/2007.

My favorite aunt passed away a few days ago and her funeral's on wednesday. I won't be able to go, I had the chance to but I just couldn't get myself to go. I already regret that decision and I probably always will but it's too late now. I love and miss you Aunt Val, rest in peace.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer